Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gala Ring

Last night I learned how to make a ring! Never did I anticipate making a ring when I started making jewelry. Angie K. taught a class at Need 2 Bead on creating a Gala Ring using seed beads and Swarovski crystals. Boy, was it easy! The hardest part was choosing the colors!

The one I listed in my Etsy shop and the one shown here is not the one I made in class. The one I made in class was a light amethyst Swarovski crystal and you can see the drilled hole due to the light color. It takes away from the ring. Not cute. At all.

So, last night I made this Gold and Metallic Green Iris Gala Ring. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Mo - Nic - A! said...

Oh this is so Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! I am totally into the whole Cocktail Ring thing now and this is right up my alley!!! I see this one is a 7 1/2...can you make them in any size????

Una Tia Especial said...

I can! Just let me know what size you want. I also do different colors. I'm going to work on a red and a blue one this evening!