Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Recommitment

No one told me trying to run a global empire was so much work!

I kid...I kid. I, by no means believe I am running a global empire. I'm just trying keep up with everything that needs to be kept up with when working in a social medium! Facebook, Twitter, Blogging....there is so much to do!

I am resolving myself to get back into blogging more often. I miss just posting pictures of my jewelry and telling the story behind it. Unfortunately, it may have to wait a bit longer....I had to take my iMac to the Apple Store for the second time in as many weeks! I know. You're saying to yourself, "But Macs are supposed to be problem free!" Well, evidently mine isn't...but I have had it for over two years, so I'm not really complaining. I had the hard drive replaced (at no cost! I cannot underscore the utter importance of buying an extended warranty when it comes to computers. Regardless if they are PCs or Macs) a couple of weeks ago. Then on Saturday, it wouldn't start up. Nothing. Nada. Zip. So, I brought it in yesterday and now the good folks at Apple have my computer.

In the mean time, I will try to take pictures of my lovelies, so I'll have something to blog about when I get my iMac back.

No comments: